Consideration of Current Market Conditions for your home:
- – Are home prices in your area trending upwards or downwards?
- – Are homes selling quickly or languishing?
- – Will your home be on the market in the spring home-buying season or the dead of winter?
- – What are current interest rates for mortgages?
- – Will you be selling in a Buyers or a Sellers market?
- – Is the local job market strong or are employees fearful of staff reductions?
- – How motivated are you for a quick sale?
- – Is it necessary for you as Seller to provide “incentives” such as a “pre-home sale” inspection, Home Buyers Warranty, financing assistance, Selling Agent bonuses? Many of these factors will be weighed in the First Step in marketing your Home – STEP 3 Determining the Listing Price.
Setting the Stage to Sell your Home:
Consider what you look for when looking for a home to purchase – Visual appearance, odors and noise all factor into your impression. Imagine yourself walking up to your home as though for “the first time”:
- – What do you notice?
- – How do you feel about what you see?
- – Is the home inviting?
- – Is the home well-maintained?
- – Would you be inclined to buy this home?
Methods used in Selling of your Home:
- – List your Home with the MLS within 24 hours of having a signed listing Agreement
- – Prepare Virtual Tour of your home for use on our website and other National websites
- – Prepare marketing materials about your home
- – Distribute the marketing materials
- – Notify your neighborhood about your home.
- – Hold Open Houses as appropriate
- – Notify National Referral Companies in the Metro Denver area.
- – Cooperate with ALL Real Estate Agents
- – Providing yard signs and Brochure boxes in your front yard.
- – Advertise home: media and frequency depends on property and market.
- – Prepare Property Profile report to be available to Buyers as they visit Home.